Dr. David Zatz: organizational psychologist, writer, Allpar founder, change agent
As part of Toolpack Consulting, David Zatz has worked with corporations, government agencies, universities, and nonprofits. He is also a freelance writer, with business pieces in trade magazines; and the founder of Allpar.com, which became the biggest and most popular Chrysler-oriented web site.
David holds a doctorate in organizational psychology; his related work has appeared in Quality Digest, HRMagazine, and Administrator, trade publications (such as Health Foods Business and Print & Graphics), and books (including the Encyclopedia of Management and the Business Strategy Book of Readings). He has appeared at conferences sponsored by the Performance Institute, Quality New Jersey, The Conference Board, and the Association for Quality and Participation, now part of the American Society for Quality. He is also the caretaker of MacStats, a clearinghouse of Mac statistical software, and Toolpack Info, which has a few business articles.
David has two children, and is married to Dr. Katherine Zatz. His books are:
- The Rise and Reinvention of Chrysler Minivans: How a rejected idea became a 14-million-sale success, February 2020
- Dodge Viper: The Full Story of the World’s First V10 Sports Car, Veloce, coming in May-July 2020
- Wagoneer, Gladiator, Comanche, and Scrambler: Jeep’s Go-Anywhere Vehicles, Iconobooks, coming in September 2020
A little research:
- Increasing executive and supervisor credibility through visibility and communication
- The effects of overtime on health
- How role segmentation helps lower interrole conflict
Here are some extracts from the old blog:
- Ruminations on Allpar
- Some thoughts on schools and education
- Cancer chronicles
- “Units of clarity:” style rules which are making it harder to read accurately.
Leave a message