Dr. David Zatz: change agent, writer, Allpar founder
As part of Toolpack Consulting, David Zatz has worked with corporations, government agencies, universities, and nonprofits. David also created Allpar, the biggest and (when it was sold in 2018) the most popular Chrysler-oriented web site.
David holds a doctorate in organizational psychology, and has written for Quality Digest, HRMagazine, Administrator, the Encyclopedia of Management, and the Business Strategy Book of Readings. He has also appeared at conferences sponsored by the Performance Institute, Quality New Jersey, and The Conference Board. David is currently on the faculty of the School of Global and Public Affairs of Fairleigh Dickinson University.
His books are:
- The Rise and Reinvention of Chrysler Minivans: How a rejected idea became a huge success (2020)
- Dodge Viper: The Full Story of the World’s First V10 Sports Car, Veloce (due January 15, 2021)
- Wagoneer, Gladiator, Comanche, and Scrambler: Jeep’s Go-Anywhere Vehicles, Enthusiast Books (2020) - updates and corrections will be posted here (not yet started!)
Here are some articles from past versions of this site:
- Ruminations on Allpar
- Schools and education
- The informal contract: watch out when you do organizational change
- Installing and using the Honeywell Ademco 20P alarm system
- Cancer chronicles
A little research:
- Increasing executive and supervisor credibility through visibility and communication
- The effects of overtime on health
- How role segmentation helps lower interrole conflict
Dave has two children, and is married to Dr. Katherine Zatz.
Leave a message