Dr. David Zatz: change agent, writer, Allpar founder
As part of Toolpack Consulting, David Zatz has worked with corporations, government agencies, universities, and nonprofits. He is also a freelance writer, with business pieces in trade magazines; and the founder of Allpar, which became the biggest and most popular Chrysler-oriented web site.
David holds a doctorate in organizational psychology, and has written about the topic in Quality Digest, HRMagazine, and Administrator, trade publications (such as Health Foods Business and Print & Graphics), and books (including the Encyclopedia of Management and the Business Strategy Book of Readings). He has appeared at conferences sponsored by the Performance Institute, Quality New Jersey, The Conference Board, and the Association for Quality and Participation (now part of ASQ). He is also the caretaker of MacStats, a clearinghouse of statistical software; and is an adjunct graduate-school faculty member at the School of Global and Public Affairs of Fairleigh Dickinson University.
David has two children, and is married to Dr. Katherine Zatz. His books are:
- The Rise and Reinvention of Chrysler Minivans: How a rejected idea became a 14-million-sale success, February 2020
- Dodge Viper: The Full Story of the World’s First V10 Sports Car, Veloce, coming in December 2020 (we hope)
- Wagoneer, Gladiator, Comanche, and Scrambler: Jeep’s Go-Anywhere Vehicles, Enthusiast Books, coming in November-December 2020
A little research:
- Increasing executive and supervisor credibility through visibility and communication
- The effects of overtime on health
- How role segmentation helps lower interrole conflict
Here are some misellaneous articles on this and that:
- Ruminations on Allpar
- Some thoughts on schools and education
- The informal contract: Something to watch out for when you do organizational change
- Cancer chronicles
- “Units of clarity:” style rules which are making it harder to read accurately.
David is currently working on these web sites:
Leave a message