Dr. David Zatz: change agent, writer, Allpar founder
As part of Toolpack Consulting, David Zatz has worked with corporations, government agencies, universities, and nonprofits to increase effectiveness. David also created Allpar, the biggest and most popular Chrysler-oriented web site when it was sold in 2018.
David holds a doctorate in organizational psychology, and has written for Quality Digest, HRMagazine, Administrator, the Encyclopedia of Management, and the Business Strategy Book of Readings. He has also appeared at conferences sponsored by the Performance Institute, Quality New Jersey, and The Conference Board.
David is currently on the faculty of the School of Global and Public Affairs of Fairleigh Dickinson University, and has published three books:
- Dodge Viper: The Full Story of the World’s First V10 Sports Car, Veloce (2020)
- Wagoneer, Gladiator, Comanche, and Scrambler: Jeep’s Go-Anywhere Vehicles, Enthusiast Books (2020)
- The Rise and Reinvention of Chrysler Minivans: How a rejected idea became a huge success (2020)
- Other publications
Here are some articles from past versions of this site:
- Schools and education
- The informal contract: watch out when you do organizational change
- Installing and using the Honeywell Ademco 20P alarm system
- Ruminations on Allpar
- Cancer chronicles
A little research:
- Increasing executive and supervisor credibility through visibility and communication
- The effects of overtime on health
- How role segmentation helps lower interrole conflict
Dave runs MacStats (statistics software) and MoTales (Chrysler stories and cars), and contributes to StellPower.com. He has statistics-software videos on YouTube covering SPSS and PSPP.
Dave has two children, and is married to Dr. Katherine Zatz.
Leave a message